When determining the best course of treatment for your specific condition, it is very important to assess your overall health. This information gives your chiropractor a holistic perspective of how your body might react to physical therapies and chiropractic adjustments.
Dr. King employs one of the best non-invasive technologies available to chiropractors today for measuring your overall neurospinal health. The INSIGHT is a Space Foundation certified instrument that conducts five diagnostic tests for measuring your health in a way that makes it easy to gauge the effectiveness of treatment as times goes by.
- Algometry – This exam produces a comprehensive map of the pattern of pain along your spine.
- Range of Motion – Measures the amount of movement in regions of your spine and identifies areas of restricted motion and compares your ranges to established normal values.
- Surface EMG – This exam evaluates the function of the muscles that support your spine and helps to identify areas and patterns of abnormal tension and stress.
- Thermal Scan – An exam used to assess the part of the nervous system known as the autonomic nervous system that helps control your organs, glands and blood vessels and gives you a ‘snapshot’ of how your autonomic nervous system is working.
- Pulse Wave Profiler – Also known as a heart rate variability test which helps determine your overall ability to adapt to the environment (stress). Low heart rate variability is associated with aging and poor health.
Call for details and to schedule your evaluation today!